keyboard_arrow_left See all news
Alex T. Onalaja / 28 Feb 2019Top Digital Marketing Trends to Leverage in 2019
The buying behaviour of your target audience is rapidly changing and businesses who are ...
AJ / 19 Feb 2019Brexit: Steering Your Business Through Uncertainty
With Brexit looming, will you be able to steer your business through these uncertain wat...
Ben Kench / 15 Feb 20195 Steps to Rejuvenate Your Sales Team
5 easy steps for you to add some life into your staff and revitalize your team!
AJ / 31 Jan 2019Which social media platforms are right for your business?
Your social media says a lot about your business, it's the new store front for your bran...
AJ / 23 Jan 2019Should You Quit Your Job?
Undervalued, unchallenged & unhappy? Maybe it's time to quit your job.
22 Jan 2019New Start boost gives savoury sports snack business a crucial head start
Gutzi, a borders-based start-up which creates energy-boosting savoury sports food, has e...
AJ / 21 Jan 2019Funding Sources for Business Growth
Whether you are looking to scale-up, purchase new equipment, expand into new premises or...
NBE / 16 Jan 2019Keeping Your Modern Workforce Happy
Choosing the right people to join your business is the easy part. Retaining your staff i...
BA / 14 Jan 20196 key Tips for Effective Networking
Networking is an important but often underutilized tool to help you grow your business. ...
BA / 13 Jan 2019Marketing on a Shoestring Budget
Market your business effectively without having to break the bank.
Tricia Fox - Managing Director of Volpa / 11 Jan 2019Top tips for entrepreneurs
Tricia Fox, Managing Director of Volpa, one of Scotland’s top independent marketing ag...
AJ / 10 Jan 2019Setting your career goals for 2019
Whether you’re trying to get a new job, develop your skills to keep up with the compet...
AJ / 08 Jan 2019Sources of funding for your new business
Finding funding for your new venture can be a tough task, it's not one fits all! Take a ...
AJ / 12 Dec 2018New Year’s resolutions to grow your business
No matter if the last year has been your best or worst, there is always room to improve ...
AJ Sattar / 09 Dec 2018What will you find at NBE19?
The Northern Business Exhibition returns to Manchester Central for its fourth year on th...
Volpa / 18 Nov 2018Content is not king, it's the Emperor's new clothes
You’d have had to be living under a rock for the last few years to have missed the con...
HR Dept Ltd / 17 Nov 2018HR DIY SOS
You started your business or got the job running it because you are really good at what ...
BA / 30 Jan, 2019
keyboard_arrow_left Return back
Seminar Timetable Released!
We're exctied to announce that the seminar timetable for the 2019 show is now available. The this year's show you'll find different seminars on each day, so be sure to read through the listing carefully on each day to make sure that you don't miss out!
As usual there will be 3 halls: The Keynote Seminar Hall, Seminar Hall 2 and Seminar Hall 3. All will be packed with expert speakers covering a range of topics from marketing to mental health. Here we take a look at a few highlights from each hall.
Once you've registered for your free ticket, you'll be able to add all the seminars you want to attend to your scehdule. To do this, just make sure you are logged in and click the + Schedule button next to each session.
Please note that all times and halls are subject to change
Keynote Seminar Hall:
Tuesday 12th March
- The importance of failure to achieve success with Antony Woodcock. The entrepreneurs journey can often be a lonely one. It's important to know that others have met the same difficulties, challenges and pitfalls and that it's possible to overcome them. Having the strength of mind to carry on is imperative to success. Hear how Antony grew his business to £5M with 15,000 unique users and won Amazon's Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2018.
- The language of winning with Pete Lowe. Pete will invite you to reflect on you workplace cultures and consider whether they inspire a winning mindset and support team members to take responsibility, without pointing the finger of blame. It will also ask whether work cultures enable employees at every level to challenge the status quo, respecting the fact that the team is the sum of all parts where no single person takes the credit or shoulders the blame.
- Influence in a changing world with Warren Cass. Attend this seminar if you'd like a better grasp of how to current trends and how this impacts you business. You'll walk away with a greater understaning of your customers, how to engage with them as well as how to improve the effectiveness of your communication
Wednesday 13th March
- Be the hero conusmers need with Kenda MacDonald. With a background in Forensic Psychology and an affinity for statistics and behaviourally intelligent automation – Kenda's not your average expert. This enlightening semianr is is about the way that consumers are demanding a more transparent and engaging relationship with businesses.
- Keeping it real - The key to business success in 2019 with Ben Kench. Are you finding times tough ish? Do you struggle to stand out from the competitive crowd? Does that 'desired growth' keep evading you no matter what you try? Fact: times are changing rapidly as technology pervades every aspect of business and the growth of 'small business' brings is many challenges as opportunities - so how do we make it work for us? In this seminar Ben will give us insights to help us cut through the noise and techniques that we can easily adopt to transform our business lives in this new era.
- How I created a million pound business in under a year with Josh Riddett. Josh founded and is now sole MD of Easy Crypto Hunter, the UK's Top GPU Provider of GPU Crypto Mining Hardware. He went from building computers in his bedroom to running a £1m company in less than a year.
Seminar Hall 2
Tuesday 12th March
- How To Start a Successful Blog Business with Emma Campbell. The starting points on building and creating a successful blog, and making it into a business of its own.
- Successfully Expanding Your Business In Foreign / North American Markets.with Tom Greenwood. Learn some proven strategies for successfully establishing and growing their business in international markets.
Wednesday 13th March
- Mental Health: A Whole Organisation Approach with Dr Libby Artingstall. With figures suggesting that mental health problems affect one in four adults and the cost of mental ill health to UK employers estimated to be between £33bn and £42bn per year, the issue of mental health at work is a burning one. In this talk, Libby will reflect on the importance of taking proactive action to assist your organisation to thrive.
- Turning £40 into £3m - How to successfully launch and grow your own retail startup with James Buckley Thorpe. From £40 to £3m - James has built one of the UK's fastest clothing brands in 2011. Here he will give you instant tips to apply to your very own retail startup.
Seminar Hall 3
Tuesday 12th March
- Update on the UK and World Economy post Brexit from The Saturday Economist Strategy team. With Dr. John Ashcroft from The Saturday Economist
- How can Intellectual Property Benefit Your business? with Emma Richards from The Intellectual Property Office
Wednesday 13th March
- Open Banking is here - Get the bank you need and want with Simon Lyon from Slide
- Cutting Business Energy Costs Part 2: Invest to save with Graham Hunter from Carbon Trust
This is just a small selection of the fantastic seminars planned for March 12th & 13th. Take a look at the full line up here.
There will also be 5 dedicated workshop halls running over the 2 days including: the Employment & Leadership Hall, the Digital Marketing Hall, the Automation and Tech Hall, the Sales Workshops Hall and the Funding Hall.
Make sure you have your ticket and we will see you there!
Processing. Please wait.