The Association of Professional Sales is passionate about supporting, promoting and representing the sales profession. We are committed to improving the skills, knowledge and behaviour needed to be successful in sales.
Benefits of membership include:
- Use of designatory letters and APS logo to enhance your professionalism and stand out from the crowd
- Access to all APS events, webinars and partner events picking up tips, advice and techniques to help you in your role and network with your peers
- Join APS Client Share social community platform. Each membership grade has their own platform so members can share ideas, build networks and benefit from useful advice from like-minded peers across the global APS community. You can also view all previous APS event footage and access content provided by the APS and fellow members
- Professional registration exam (approx. 40 minutes) based on the APS sales code of conduct and passing the exam ensures you have attained the right to call yourself a true sales professional. Join the Professional Registration register and use the logo on LinkedIn, email footer, business cards
- Network with senior salespeople and build your profile within the industry online and face to face
- Gain access to thought leadership content on the APS social channels and blogs, providing knowledge, research and insight
- APS membership fee is tax deductible which could effectively provide you with up to 45% discount.