- All Tracks
- Networking Sessions
- The £5K Pitch
- For: Start-ups
- For: Business Professionals
- For: Business Owners
Sacha Bright CEO & founder of Nextfin which aggregates the equity & debt Crowdfunding market.
Sacha will be taking you through the 4 main types of Crowdfunding available to businesses and what is suitable for your business at its current stage.
He will then talk about the becoming crowd ready and how to make the most success of your campaign.
Sacha has raised millions via the crowd. His company has rated over 600 equity Crowdfunding investment pitches. 90% of the pitches that they gave a score of over 75% for success are showing signs of success and 50% of the poorly rates pitches have failed.
Nextfin have promoted over 4500 equity Crowdfunding pitches and monitored over £8 Billion pounds of debt Crowdfunded loans.
What you'll learn:
- Why expense management matters
- Who’s spending what, where and how
- What’s worse than expecting employees to spend their own money?
- “I love everything about our expense management process” – says no one
- Top tips for building your new expenses policy
Learn who's spending what , where and how, why expense management matters to CFOs & HR leaders, how to improve staff morale, how to build your own expense management process, and the benefits of automation clear to all.
What you'll learn:
- Where to look for business loans and how to compare them
- What makes a good plan in the eyes of a lender
- How to spend sensibly, and where to invest
We're hoping to help people who are considering their financial options to understand the reality of borrowing money, and how to give themselves the best chance of success through planning and forecasting.
You will leave with an intimate understanding of how Research and Development (R&D) Tax Credits and the Patent Box, could benefit their business. More importantly, how to unlock these additional revenue streams for your businesses. If you would like to reduce your Corporation Tax liability, this seminar is a must see!
The solution to this lies in rigorous preparation, both practical and psychological.
This workshop will provide you with the tools you need to prepare and deliver an effective pitch, staying calm and positive in the face of whatever challenges arise.
Specifically, the session will cover how to:
• prepare your presentation so it’s as easy as possible to deliver and has maximum impact on the audience
• overcome nerves
• speak so that people will listen and remember what you say
• handle any problems during the pitch meeting
• demonstrate your professionalism and credibility.
Taking 45 minutes to participate in this workshop may just be the best investment you can make in your business!
What you'll learn:
- How to plan strategy through SWOT and MOST Analyses.
- Key factors in business growth including value proposition.
- Strategic funding options including equity, debt and grants.
- Show you how to have a clearer direction.
- Focus your marketing and sales
- Help you to get the right funding to grow.
Sacha Bright the CEO & founder of Nextfin the next financial market will talk about getting investment ready, finding an investor and then coaching you through the all-important pitch.
Preparation is key to closing high quality investors and this workshop will give you the invaluable skills to prepare, find and acquire the right investors for your business.
Sacha has promoted over 4500 equity Crowdfunding campaigns via Nextfin and is an FCA approved person running a ratings aggregator. Nextfin ratings identifies which equity investment has the best chance of success based on its pitch.
He has raised millions not only for his own business but countless other startups and has successfully founded 10 different businesses. From digital marketing & finance to electrical engineering and even food delivery.