- All Tracks
- Networking Sessions
- The £5K Pitch
- For: Start-ups
- For: Business Professionals
- For: Business Owners
What you'll learn:
- How a fresh approach and potentially a new finance system can help move your business forward
- Genuine real-world takeaways to go back to the office to improve efficiencies now and in the future
Sacha Bright CEO & founder of Nextfin which aggregates the equity & debt Crowdfunding market.
Sacha will be taking you through the 4 main types of Crowdfunding available to businesses and what is suitable for your business at its current stage.
He will then talk about the becoming crowd ready and how to make the most success of your campaign.
Sacha has raised millions via the crowd. His company has rated over 600 equity Crowdfunding investment pitches. 90% of the pitches that they gave a score of over 75% for success are showing signs of success and 50% of the poorly rates pitches have failed.
Nextfin have promoted over 4500 equity Crowdfunding pitches and monitored over £8 Billion pounds of debt Crowdfunded loans.
What will you learn?
- The Google Search console and how it can help you monitor and maintain your website’s presence in Google Search results
- How to use the Google My Business platform to manage your business’ presence on Google
What you'll learn:
- How to increase their average conversation rate,
- How to reach more decision makers,
- How to objection handle effectively,
- How to build strong business relationships,
- How to build stronger pipelines.
Attending this talk will improve your average sales order, increase your overall sales revenue and improve your sales teams closing rate.
Achmed Essar will discuss how you can become an elite bidder from day 1, the key ingredients you need to repeatedly win tenders and projects, and proven & tested growth methods to outperform your competition and multiply your profits.
You will learn:
- How to source private & public tenders effectively (what bid consultants hide from you)
- Win rates (the truth behind 80-95% tender win rates – what they are and how to get there, and why bidding professionals don’t like to speak about it)
- Why most companies give up on bidding and lose out
- How even “sole traders” can win £40k tenders (tricks and tips worth £100k alone and what not many professionals know)
- How we enabled micro- and small businesses to win 1 tender per month within 8 months - (a safe & risk-free step by step approach explained thoroughly for everyone to try).
- The power of consortiums (how to beat medium and large corporations, and why this works so well)
Speed networking is the ultimate way to grow your network and is similar in concept to speed dating. You'll meet a huge range and number of people in one session, sitting down with them for intesive, fun one minute meetings before moving on to the next person! Business networking in Manchester just got better!
The possibilities of who you'll meet are endless, so don't miss out! Once you have your free ticket to the event and are logged in, just add the speed networking session you want to attend to your schedule (which is in your profile so you can see what you're doing and when)- you can attend as many as you like!
Do you have a consistent pipeline of sales leads? Do you maximise all available channels to generate new leads online? And do you know how to convert your leads once you receive them?
In this engaging talk, influential entrepreneur Mark Wright will teach you first hand his secret to lead generation success, providing you with practical information that you can implement into your own business.
What you'll learn:
- How to generate leads online using digital marketing
- How to create sales funnels
- How to convert sales leads to maximise ROI