- All Tracks
- Networking Sessions
- The £5K Pitch
- For: Start-ups
- For: Business Professionals
- For: Business Owners
Running a small business IS tough and it definitely challenges us, but there IS a better way.
Ben Kench, author of Selling for Dummies and the UK's #1 Sales & Business Growth Specialist will share simple yet powerful 'tweaks' that when applied to your business will have a dramatic impact.
Do not miss this enlightening and entertaining seminar where Ben will show us exactly how to achieve all of this and more. In today's age 'there is a better way.'re finding business frustrating?
You will learn:
How to get more of your customers coming back for more
How to get new enquiries with minimal advertising or marketing
How to make more profitable deals
How often do we quote without really understanding our clients true needs? I'll discuss how to listen more effectively and get the most from your sales interactions.
What you'll learn:
- How to uncover a clients true needs
- When to sell and pitch, and when to listen
- How to encourage your customers to share their true needs
You'll be able to convert more sales, upsell more often, gain longer contracts, and develop deeper longer term client relationships
1. The role of web analytics in online marketing and what 'data-driven’ decisions mean for a business
2. Understand the different insights available through online analytics platforms
3. Learn how to interpret data and how to take action on it to help a business grow
What you'll learn:
- Insight into the marketing trends that are about to take the ecommerce industry by storm
- Discover how to become market-leaders
- Unlock the secrets to breaking international markets with a look at top brands around the world
- Understand how to create a cohesive, customer-centric, marketing strategy that helps you stand out from the crowd
Not content with simply telling you this, we want to show you the channels, integrations, and tactics you can adopt to make the CX dream a reality.
60% of UK employees have experienced a mental health issue due to work or where work was a contributing factor. This can impact business, the Office of National Statics reported that 15.8 million days were lost to sickness absence caused by Mental Health Problems in the UK in 2016.
The second biggest financial impact is presenteeism, employees who turn up to work but are unproductive. The Centre for Mental Health estimate the cost of presenteeism to the UK economy each year is £21.2 Billion. This workshop will provide key information on how you could support employees in your organisation.
Anyone who attends this free workshop will also receive a 20% discount on the Mental Health First Aid 2 Day qualification (Adult or Youth workshop) delivered by Optimal PBS at various locations across Yorkshire & Lancashire.
- How to identify the 'why' behind your personal profile
- How to approach the media with confidence (without an expensive PR agency)
- How to convert this into demonstrable business results
You'll leave with increased visibility and exposure, find it easier as an individual and as a team to attract and keep customers, and open opportunities for investments, new ventures and to meet other influencers.
What will you learn:
- The impact of late payment on small business
- The importance of managing cashflow
- Best practice for getting paid on time
- How to access the free support of the Small Business Commissioner if you encounter payment problems
- Understand the contract and terms and conditions that you have signed up to
I will aim to make the world of cyber security a little simpler. Most of what can be done by a business for security can be done by an individual too, working to improve overall data protection.